Lighthouse Memorial Foundation Golf Tournament August 1, 2020 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering to participate as a Golfer in the 2020 Lighthouse Memorial Foundation (LMF) Golf Tournament, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions which form a legally binding agreement between the Lighthouse Memorial Foundation and the Golfer.
The Golf Tournament will begin promptly at 8:00am on August 1, 2020 with a shotgun start.
1. Registration. All registrations must be completed online using the LMF Registration Portal. Email confirmations will be sent by LMF organizers once registration and full payment are received to confirm successful registration. LMF organizers must receive Golfer registration by July 26, 2020. Golfer must provide any requested information to LMF organizers as needed so LMF organizers may forward player information to Mill Creek Golf Course.
2. Cost. The entry fee for each Golfer is $100 per person / $400 per foursome. This includes greens fees, golf cart rental, and a meal.
3. Payment. Payment may be made online using the registration system via credit card or mail in check or cash payment submitted to:
Lighthouse Memorial Golf Foundation PO Box 197 Churchville, NY 14428
4. Compliance with Mill Creek Golf Course Rules and Regulations. All Golfers must comply with Mill Creek Golf Course Rules and Regulations, including pace of place, golf shoes, dress code, and any other policies Mill Creek may have in place.
Acceptable attire includes: Collared shirt, long pants or walking shorts.
Unacceptable attire: T-shirt, tank top, athletic shorts, or cut-off’s.
No metal spikes
5. Golf Carts Rules. Each Golfer agrees:
To return the golf cart immediately following the specified number of holes of play on the course.
To pay for any damages to the assigned cart, above and beyond normal wear.
To drive slowly and use caution due to varying terrain (slopes and hills) and/or conditions, never operating the golf cart while in neutral.
The Golfer represents that he/she is familiar with the safe operation, use, and control of the golf cart and that he/she will abide by the instructions appearing on the golf cart.
To not allow unauthorized persons or anyone without a valid driver’s license to operate the golf cart.
To carefully obey all signs and warnings on the golf course directing operation of the golf cart whether by posted sign or by verbal instructions given by a Mill Creek employee.
6. Indemnification. a. Golfer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lighthouse Memorial Foundation, its affiliates, and their respective employees, directors, officers, and agents, from any and all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) due to, arising from, or in connection with any third-party claim, suit, judgment, or proceeding alleging:
i) any breach by Golfer; or ii) any negligent or wrongful conduct committed by Golfer pursuant to or in performance of this Agreement.
b. Golfer is liable for any damage caused to Mill Creek Golf Course’s property, including damages to the golf course, golf carts, golf equipment, golf clubs, and the like.
7. No Refunds. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS BY GOLFERS FOR ANY REASON. IF A GOLFER CANCELS AT ANYTIME, FOR ANY REASON, THE GOLFER WILL REMAIN RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ENTIRE GOLF ENTRY FEE. In the event of inclement weather, the Mill Creek Golf Course reserves the right to postpone game play, temporarily hold game play, or require a rain date re-schedule in the event of severe inclement weather. In this case, refunds will not be provided; fully paid registrations will be transferred to rain-date re-schedule.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. LMF and Exhibitor agree that the state courts of Monroe County, New York and the federal courts located in the Western District of the State of New York shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue to adjudicate any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
9. Amendments to Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time for any reason by LMF with or without notice to Golfer, and all amendment so made shall be binding on Golfer.
GOLFER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES that by registering for the 2020 Lighthouse Memorial Golf Tournament, they have read these Terms and Conditions and understand that this Agreement is legally binding between LMF and Golfer.